| || Energy engineering related consulting works for various power plant types (nuclear, hydro, coal, natural gas, photovoltaic, biomass), including: |
- conceptual studies (where to build what kind of power plant, on what fuel basis and what to do with the produced electricity and heat),
- feasibility studies (what shall be the optimal size, connection to the grid, heat consumers, fuel, cooling method, environmental consequences, etc.),
- business modelling (investment return rate, determination of investment cost, operational cost, lifecycle costs),
- energy engineering audit procedures, calculations,
- technical and commercial specification (BIS: Bid Invitation Specification) for different type of power plants (nuclear, hydro, coal, natural gas, geothermal, photovoltaic, biomass),
- evaluation of received documents from commercial and technical point of view,
- consulting works during EPC (Engineering-Procurement-Construction) contract negotiations,
- technical revision during construction phase of the new power plant (facility).
We are proud of executing more than 30 projects in MVM Paks Nuclear Power Plant.
Industrial networking solutions – BELDEN-Hirschmann
EASTRON develops industrial applications since its foundation. Most of the installed systems solve process control and automation tasks while in other cases the solutions’ goal was a unique or industry-specific ERP application integration and implementation. EASTRON on behalf of the European market leader Hirschmann Automation and Control GmbH (BELDEN Brand) offers complex integrated solutions for industrial networking based on a wide range of products (simple Fieldbus converters, managed Ethernet switches, industrial firewalls, IP67 protected field devices, rack cases with built-in modular devices, etc). Areas with special demands (like substations or explosion-proof plants) previously believed to be unreachable can now be integrated to the managed Ethernet networks by the help of appropriate devices.
Open Platform Communications – MatrikonOPC
MatrikonOPC provides equipment data connectivity products based on the OPC standard. The MatrikonOPC promise is to empower customers with reliable data access to all major automation vendors’ systems from native device connectivity to enterprise wide visibility, provide practical OPC training and deliver superior client care. MatrikonOPC builds close relationships with its customers to best address their business and technical needs. With offices in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East, MatrikonOPC provides local presence on a global scale. In Hungary EASTRON Trading and Development Ltd. has been the official MatrikonOPC distributor since the beginning of 2015. MatrikonOPC is a vendor neutral connectivity supplier, works closely with integrators, regional representatives, OEMs, and trainers who share its commitment to helping end-customers get the most from their OPC solutions.
MatrikonOPC Channel Partner Conference, November 16-19, 2015 Madrid